05 October 2010
Sunny Days in Greenlake
A huge accomplishment for the day!
We made it out of the house, I popped the BOB in the trunk and together Flora and I strolled Greenlake. I'm not as fast as I once was (hour and 15 min. incl. pit stop at Starbucks), but it was a lovely warm day for a leisure walk. We only had two melt-downs (I discovered Flora prefers off-road along the gravel trail versus the smooth pathway), and we saw plenty of interesting people. There was the tap dancing roller-skater listening to her walkman (yes, I said walkman), the Rocky wanna-be who was punching the air as he jogged around the path, lots of moms and Bobs, and track students training with capes around their necks. Oh, and a dog dressed up as a pumpkin, and one dressed as superman.
Halloween's just around the corner, I wonder what should we dress Flora in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment