Swimming with daddy - by far her most favorite activity of all time (she looks sad because we're leaving!)
Busy "working" on her new laptop
Beautiful stroll through the woods
First trailer bike-ride
A room with a view
After a visit to the doc (28lbs: 75%, 33.5": 50%), one flu shot (In the nose! No needles, yahoo!) we were on our way to sunny adventures. Suncadia is such a lovely family-oriented hotel and was a perfect way to celebrate this summer babe!
Flora has started Pre-3's M/W for two hours - she seems totally ready for school and doesn't have an ounce of separation anxiety (secretly sad about this). She loves singing and you can find her humming most of the time one of three songs: Winnie the Pooh, Frere Jacques, or Itsy bitsy spider. She loves her new kitchen, isn't wild about her babies (again, secretly sad about this), loves Elmo, LOVES dogs - I mean, this girl is CRAZY for dogs, and most animals, really. We have Jaco to (blame) thank for that. She has recently started to stand her ground - as all terrific two's do - with NO! and I WANT! and I NEED! I think the last one is my personal favorite.
We love you to bits little Flora-belle, happy two years!
Happy birthday, beautiful girl! Ps-if you have a baby, her love of dolls will increase-promise:) xoxox
ReplyDelete