When you are writing your post, highlight a word in it, like "grown" and select the link button on the edit bar...looks like a chain-then should be self-explanatory from there. Hope that helps. The photo of you and flora is gorgeous, Heath! Love that you love your group. I do not know what I would do without mine! Love my girls and their kiddos!
Holy Cowabunga dude. Emelie, you HAVE to do PEPS. It is the greatest thing ever. It stands for Program for Early Support, and it matches you up with other mommies in your zip code with similar aged babies and you dish about all of the things you're going through. It's been a life saver for us, as I'm totally clueless about babies. Now I'm a pro!:) If you don't have PEPS in your area, see if there's a similar mommy-meet up group. Go to: http://www.pepsgroup.org/ That's a funny comment about the desk picture - I framed it and he took it to work!
Oh that does sound great, will check it out for sure. And if not PEPS, I've heard of a "mommy and me" in SM that I think is sort of similar... Thanks Heather! x
How do you smart mommies do a link to an old post?
ReplyDeleteWhen you are writing your post, highlight a word in it, like "grown" and select the link button on the edit bar...looks like a chain-then should be self-explanatory from there. Hope that helps. The photo of you and flora is gorgeous, Heath! Love that you love your group. I do not know what I would do without mine! Love my girls and their kiddos!
ReplyDeleteOh smart mama Heidi! Thank you so much. You're so fancy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect pic for Ronan to frame and put on his desk!! :) I love it, you both look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteps ...Still so new at this; What does PEPS stand for, and is it something I should be doing with Noah?
Holy Cowabunga dude. Emelie, you HAVE to do PEPS. It is the greatest thing ever. It stands for Program for Early Support, and it matches you up with other mommies in your zip code with similar aged babies and you dish about all of the things you're going through. It's been a life saver for us, as I'm totally clueless about babies. Now I'm a pro!:) If you don't have PEPS in your area, see if there's a similar mommy-meet up group. Go to: http://www.pepsgroup.org/
ReplyDeleteThat's a funny comment about the desk picture - I framed it and he took it to work!
Oh that does sound great, will check it out for sure. And if not PEPS, I've heard of a "mommy and me" in SM that I think is sort of similar... Thanks Heather! x
ReplyDelete